Sunday, September 16, 2012

fee's LIST takes a Fantastic (Fest) pause


Note: I consider Fantastic Fest a pause in regular LIST programming, not a break nor holiday. From September 20-27, I will be camped out (practically) at Austin, TX's Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar. Last year I caught 24 films (25 if you count seeing the world premiere of Noboru Iguchi's Zombie Ass twice, which I did).

This will be my third Fantastic Fest and second as an Austin local. I think I can break that film-viewing record. Right not it's all about scheduling conflicts, like "do I pick Bring Me the Head of Machine Gun Woman over The Shining: Forwards and Backwards or...?" That kind of thing.

Game plan is #FF2012 -related updates throughout the next two weeks, and a return to regular programming on OCT 3. 'til then, let's get Fantastic!